biG-tai

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do any of you guys use Peter Robinson Automotive in Clayton. If you guys don't know him then you should. He has so many Corolla bits From KE10 onwards. His prices are good too. 95441162. Tell him Matt from Complete Windscreens sent you and he said he was a legend. You might even get it cheaper then.

Agreed.

He has many useful parts and is quite knowledgeable.

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted this in Pick a part on fussle rd Montrose today. don't know if its the common grill or the rare one. It caught my eye and thought it may be of some use. 4Th car from front desk. blue Ke30 wagon. Its got chrome around the headlights too. I don't know much about ke30's but yeah...

DSC00265.jpg

Its the same one that I run on my 2 door. I noticed one laying on the ground infront of a corolla today at Centre Rd. It was perfect so i put it on the back seat before some prick jumped on it.

haha yeh i saw the grille at Centre Rd when i took that overrated dash out of the ke35 :y:

the grill on my ke30 has the bits going horizontal - is the grille used to differentiate the models as well as the year they were manufactured? or was it just mix and match to buyers preference, like exterior/trim colours?

• 3 weeks later...

Went to pick pay n go Ringwood & Centre Rd today and very little of interest about.

Couple of KE35's at Centre Rd, the one I mentioned above, plus another scrappy one. Nothing KE1x or 2x. No twinky's.

Did finally get an RA28 diff at Ringwood though. They also have a TA22 there, hit pretty hard in the front, enough to bend the gearbox crossmember.

Edited by parrot

• 1 month later...

Centre Rd update

KE30 red/orange - rough, no engine

KE30 dark yellow - not bad, has engine

KE55E yellow - with engine

KE55S green blue - not bad shape, complete

No 4AGE's. One AE71 station wagon, mysteriously no pedal box or crossmember!

post-4909-1237248098.jpg

that ke25 is still there. along with a pair of t18s and a ke35 coupe. i wanna jump the fence an have a good look at the 25, pity its under 3 or 4 cars. :D

Don't worry, I gave serious thought to that, to see if the trim pieces I want were still in one piece!

If they all fell on me, at least I would die happy.