Rollaclub.com Suggestion Box

irokin

Got a suggestion? Something you'd like to see on Rollaclub? This is the place to post it.

If you see an idea you like, say so. The better the response to an idea the more likely it is to be done. Naturally I can't do everything, so where an idea is not possible I'll do my best to provide an explanation as to why.

There is no such thing as a bad idea, within reason of course. This is your chance to get involved in the continued development of Rollaclub.

Members dont see this ad

Instead of having to scroll right back to the top of the page to change forums using the links, can we have them incorporated above the tags and below the keyword search line as well down at the bottom?

Its my only gripe while browsing around as it wold be easier to be able to click elsewhere at the end of a page or thread once its been read.

Edited by Raven

What do people think about merchandising?? I'm thinking about Jackets and shirts. Clothes that members could wear to cruises. Just something with rollalcubs name or logo on them, maybe the website addy. It would create a warm atmosphere and would attract attention from other people, therefore wondering what we are doing and where we are from. (Advertising)

I've seen other car clubs walk into maccas and all have matching jackets. Looks cool.

Instead of having to scroll right back to the top of the page to change forums using the links, can we have them incorporated above the tags and below the keyword search line as well down at the bottom?

Its my only gripe while browsing around as it wold be easier to be able to click elsewhere at the end of a page or thread once its been read.

Hows that?

Not that long ago when you clicked on a topic to go to the first unread post it actually took you to that post where as now it takes you to the top of the page

I know it doesnt take much to scroll down a page but i was just wondering why that changed and if it could be changed back?

And i like the idea of merchandise however it would probably take a lot to organise

My 2 cents

Cheers - Andrew :S

Not that long ago when you clicked on a topic to go to the first unread post it actually took you to that post where as now it takes you to the top of the page

I know it doesnt take much to scroll down a page but i was just wondering why that changed and if it could be changed back?

And i like the idea of merchandise however it would probably take a lot to organise

My 2 cents

Cheers - Andrew :S

Working fine for me? What browser?

Yea merchandise...ugh. I like the idea, but I haven't even got the time to send out stickers let alone organise jackets and shirts and hats and...yea you get the idea.

... but I haven't even got the time to send out stickers let alone organise jackets and shirts and hats and...yea you get the idea.

i would like to see some more sticker designs available.

i really like the subtle rollaclub logo indented in all the gallery photos. if i could have some stickers like that i'd put them on all 18 of my rollas and more...

maybe you could out source some help with the stickers (and potential other merchandise...) i know some other people have expressed interest, will and capability.

my 2c also.

-dave

Not sure if anyone else found this useful, but could we get the clock back on the main page?? I have a habit of refreshing the main page then literally 4 seconds later forgetting I refreshed it, so I do it again. The time helps me see when I refreshed the page.

thanks,

J.

dunno if its been suggested before, or if there is one.

but somehow to throw some positive Rep or something to the people you have had good trades with?? make sense?

Ive bought and sold a few items on here lately, and id really like to comment on how smooth it all went.

Cheers

dunno if its been suggested before, or if there is one.

but somehow to throw some positive Rep or something to the people you have had good trades with?? make sense?

Ive bought and sold a few items on here lately, and id really like to comment on how smooth it all went.

Cheers

+REP!!! :bash: