Rollaclub.com Suggestion Box

irokin

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's been a bit of a fuss with 'spamming' lately, which is why i was wondering why we don't just have a 'spam thread' where we can talk about utter crap other than 'spamming' in more important threads. I know I tried making one once but it got deleted straight away. Just a suggestion.

There's been a bit of a fuss with 'spamming' lately, which is why i was wondering why we don't just have a 'spam thread' where we can talk about utter crap other than 'spamming' in more important threads. I know I tried making one once but it got deleted straight away. Just a suggestion.

Like seriously don't you SA members have MSN, You lot are worse than NT.

I'm just trying to find a peaceful solution to stop all the spamming on more important threads. I've been on other forums that have a 'spam' thread and it's great fun, jokes between people and whatnot and it's worked out fine. And as i said it's just a suggestion.

Edited by Jason KE30

Like seriously don't you SA members have MSN, You lot are worse than NT.

trev the "spammers" have popped up in the last 6 - 8 months :D trust me its annoying, as i have become somewhat of a nazi and I'm not actually like that :cool:

If you go in the rides and projects forum and look up any S.A. member thread, you'll notice its treated like msn and most of the time isn't related to that car.

Again, not just you, all the younger S.A. members.