Rollaclub.com Suggestion Box

irokin

Or Toymods

And thank god for that!

I am looking at a buyer feedback area but I'm not going to allow it to become the ebay A+++++++++++++++ type feedback which in my opinion is childish and an absolute joke. I also never intend to have a toymods rep system. I feel it makes it too difficult for newcomers to the hobby/industry/car scene etc etc to get a good start. I'm proud that rollaclub is able to foster these newcomers.

Members dont see this ad

You my sir are jolly well good at what you do AAA+++

:)

Edit - but anywhat something i found on another forum was a "fabrication/engineering" section that was devoted to, well, making stuff etc

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fa...ation-f163.html

could be of interest.

Edited by towe001

I would like it if when you check your message box it opens a separate window. I found in a lot of cases I forgot what I was looking at before I opened my message box and then get distracted and looked at other stuff on rolla club without finishing what I wanted to do before hand.

Thanks, Johno.

I would like it if when you check your message box it opens a separate window. I found in a lot of cases I forgot what I was looking at before I opened my message box and then get distracted and looked at other stuff on rolla club without finishing what I wanted to do before hand.

Thanks, Johno.

Can be solved at the user level. Right click, open in new window. I for one hate popups or new windows when I don't want them.

Not that long ago when you clicked on a topic to go to the first unread post it actually took you to that post where as now it takes you to the top of the page

I know it doesnt take much to scroll down a page but i was just wondering why that changed and if it could be changed back?

And i like the idea of merchandise however it would probably take a lot to organise

My 2 cents

Cheers - Andrew :)

I have the go to last unread problem too. I'm using IE, and it has happened on 2 different PC's under my login (both using IE).

On a side note, i actually managed to get my hands on a rollaclub Beanie. I'm proud to wear it.

I've had a look at this on IE and it isn't working. It does work fine in Firefox however so if you want an instant fix http://www.getfirefox.com otherwise it could be a while. Cross browser compatibility issues can be difficult and time consuming to track down but I'll see what I can find.

Heaps better. Now you just need to replicate it in the sub forums when choosing a topic and it'll be sweet :)

Cheers heaps Benji!

Done. Still has to be added to the for sale areas (they use a slightly modified skin).

Not sure if anyone else found this useful, but could we get the clock back on the main page?? I have a habit of refreshing the main page then literally 4 seconds later forgetting I refreshed it, so I do it again. The time helps me see when I refreshed the page.

thanks,

J.

I'll see if I can find somewhere to squeeze it in again.

Everything's gone small and off centered!!!!!!! Is It just a change of font?

What drugs are you on???? put the beam can down and step away from the computer.... More description might be needed here. Everything looks readable and "normal" here.. :lol:

Cheers

Exactly. Theres nothing I hate more than forums that prune members. Sorry was my account taking up valuable database space? Please, MySQL can handle databases much more massive than your average forum.

Sorry if I sound negative but its something I'm passionately against and in my eyes poor administration.

In a way its an interesting topic cause when i first joined up years ago the forum name that i put down "Rob" wasn't the one that i wanted so i re-did the whole join-up thing again and used "towe001". I forgot about the first one i did up till i jumped on my new computer logged in the wrong username and wam-oh....

Thanks for deleting/removing him (rob) :lol: