ke10rolla

1968 Ke10 Very Good Original Condition, $2000

Members dont see this ad

slam it, white wall it, vanetian it, then it will sell.... i reckon anyways..

good looking ride well worth the asking price.

haydn.

I wish this car was in Adelaide or at least somewhere in SA.

Not hard to put it on a transporter to get it to SA....

Not hard to put it on a transporter to get it to SA....

Not hard, but costly and then when it hits SA it has to go to Motor Reg at Regency Park to be assessed etc to get rego on it and if for some reason they are in a bad mood they may decide to do a roadworthy check and pick it to pieces because it's an old car..... then you have to go have all that fixed before you can get it registered. Too much cost and hassle for my liking. Besides..... I have 5 cars and there is a new rule that I have to get rid of 2 if I want to get a new one. Terrible rule !!!

hopefully over the next 6 days i will be getting a rwc for it and fixing a slight cooling problem i have oh and rehupolstering the back seat

make an offer needs to go will swap for ke10 2 door, or ke20, has cooling problems, needs a couple of new gaskets, half a days work! needs to go

make an offer needs to go will swap for ke10 2 door, or ke20, has cooling problems, needs a couple of new gaskets, half a days work! needs to go

Gday mate,

I'll give you $1500.

If you want it sold give me a call PH; 0404 005 074

Isaac

i know the previous owner ... this car has been well looked after and is worth every cent he is asking