Toyota Car Club Meeting

silverra23

Just a reminder that our Annual General Meeting is on tonight at The Emerald Hotel, starting from 8pm. This is where our paid-up members are able to vote for who they would like to fill Committee Member positions.

Hopefully I shall see you there, just don't get between me & my lamb shanks!

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad

A reminder for you all that our monthly General Meeting is on tomorrow, Tuesday 13th of August, upstairs at The Bells Hotel. The address is 157 Moray Street, South Melbourne, meals from 6:30pm & the meeting starts @ 8:00pm. Google Maps Link here.

On-street parking is available around the venue, will see you there!

Edited by carbonboy

Final reminder in the hopes no one goes to the wrong venue!

Club meeting is tonight.

Venue is Bells Hotel South Melbourne. 157 Moray Street South Melbourne.

Dinner from 6.30pm. Meeting at 8pm. Upstairs is where you will find every one.

Members and people interested to find out what its all about, are all welcome to attend.

• 4 weeks later...

Meeting time again tomorrow night, Tuesday the 10th of September. At the Bells Hotel (upstairs), 157 Moray Street, South Melbourne, meals from 6:30pm & the meeting starts @ 8:00pm.

Google Maps Link here.

Members & people interested to find out what it's all about, are all welcome to attend. :)

Edited by carbonboy

I did notice I was the only person there in a shirt and tailored slacks. Being a warm evening, I left my dinner jacket with the concierge. He mumbled something unintelligible and gave me a glass of an amber coloured fluid in exchange. When I returned to collect it after the meeting, it was damp, stained and smelt of hops.

Perhaps as a way of raising vast sums for the club, we could commission a TCCAV club tie, and have a restricted (entry by tie only ) roped off, cigar after dinner area.

Perhaps as a way of raising vast sums for the club, we could commission a TCCAV club tie, and have a restricted (entry by tie only ) roped off, cigar after dinner area.

We may have to use said funds for a shuttle-bus service to get us home, after all you can't have cigars without cognac or a nice single malt. ;)

Edit: Sorry for not saying g'day last night, I was a bit all over the place.

Edited by carbonboy

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings, it's just me again reminding you all that our Monthly Meeting is on tomorrow evening (Tuesday 8th October). You can find us at the Bells Hotel (upstairs), 157 Moray Street, South Melbourne, meals from 6:30pm & the meeting starts at 8:00pm. $14 mains on Tuesdays, love it!

Google Maps Link here: http://goo.gl/maps/2Z04X

As always, both members & people interested to find out what it's all about, are all welcome to attend.

I did however run off immediately the meeting finished to play with my newly acquired MS65 centre console.

I can relate to this, hope you had fun/success. :yes:

Edited by carbonboy