Toyota Car Club Meeting

silverra23

Hey guys

Not sure if this is of interest to anyone

The Toyota Car Club of Vic has its regular meeting on the second Tuesday of every month at Bells Hotel, at 8pm.

Its a good club to join for any one interested in getting a CAMS licence or historic rego for their car.

Not a big club, so we are open to ideas on what we can do for club functions etc.

PM me for more info, or come along and see what its all about.

Below is a link to our latest newsletter too.

Cheers

Adam

Toyotalk August 2008

Edited by silverra23

Members dont see this ad

Cheers Adam,

This is a great meet with a good bunch of people and a pretty decent meal at the Bell!

I would be coming along with a couple of others for this meet but will have to make the next one, some of the members are interested in coming on the Great Ocean Rd meet so they will all be getting a formal invite.

Thankyou for the invite, I hope some more of our members tag along for a good night and join the club!

Jarrad

I will put a reminder up closer to the date, but 9/9/08 is the next meeting after tonight's one.

Would be good to get a few people there. Dinner starts earlier than 8pm (the actual meeting time) I think some of the guys get there at 6.30ish.

Adam

• 4 weeks later...

I was actually the second genuine TCCA(vic) member after the merger (after Steve Ruffles if memory serves). Everybody else was either CCCV (Booooo!!!!) or TOCV (Yayyyyy!!!!!!) :)

I can't believe Van Newman is president still. He was one of the founding members of TOCV back in the day (about 1837 I believe). Someone please pass my regards to the elder statesman. :yes:

The "angst" at the time of the merger was actually quite funny. Arguing over the most minor issues as I recall. Mind you, I only saw the CCCV side of things but the meetings became very tedious about then, whilst most of us went off to have a beer....

Anyway, TOCV were wooses :)