• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

oh yeah never did an intro when i joined few months back :hmm:

Name: Jarrod

Cars: 97 Mazda rx7 (batty)

71 Toyota Corolla (ke25)

99 Nissan Skyline (GT)

Plans: Currently saving to do a huge engine upgrade on the rx7, slowly working away on my Corolla with the body work and getting everything sorted to strip it back and get some panel work done before getting the shell re primed & painted then rebuilding from the ground up with a 13b rotary engine :y:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

welcome aboard fullas :D ke25's rule!

tim you live in the best place to find coupe parts! try finding them up north haha. rusty central up here. but i might be able to help :wink:

Baz nice looking ke25 you have :wink: doubt you'll find a whole manifold for a downdraft weber. more likely to find an adapter plate for the original aisan manifold. ask on www.club-k.co.nz for that kinda stuff unless you want to pay overseas freight on top.

welcome aboard fullas :D ke25's rule!

tim you live in the best place to find coupe parts! try finding them up north haha. rusty central up here. but i might be able to help :wink:

Baz nice looking ke25 you have :wink: doubt you'll find a whole manifold for a downdraft weber. more likely to find an adapter plate for the original aisan manifold. ask on www.club-k.co.nz for that kinda stuff unless you want to pay overseas freight on top.

cheers, yea i can find adaptor plates easy enough but id have better flow out of a downdraft manifold. theres some i auz for about 300 plus frieght. bit steep i rekon.. yea ill have a look at club k thanks mate