Oke020

oke020

**** Note - 1st 3-4 pages are all linking to incorrect pics

don't think i have posted this in here yet, but the reason i am not making much progress on my 1uzfe ke20 is i have been finishing off my other one. I am starting to get excited now with eta only a week away.

Here is a pic of how it stands

3087.jpg

3117.jpg

3126.jpg

3130.jpg

Edited by oke020

Members dont see this ad

Hey wont make jambo aiming for powercruise the week after for a shake down. Yep its caged up now, mini tubbed, hilux diff, 15x10 convos, 2 link, large anti roll bar, glide, 6k convertor. As the for the 1hp per KG well its kinda going to be heavy with me in it i suspect, engine 'should' be capable of 1000hp at flywheel fairly easily on c16 think i will be 100-200 hp short of 1hp to kg, all depends, i don't know the weight, and i don't know how much power it will make until i get there. Will just be on pump fuel for powercruise if i make it.

Edited by oke020

Awesome shite as always mate! :jamie:

What sizes is that KU throttle body? Mate of mine bought 1 for a TT 1G, didn't notice size listing and when he got he realised it was a 103mm item - which is fuggin huge!!!! Had to get another 60-70mm one for the 1g.