Oke020

oke020

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to take it to track on wednesday night, most probably keep it on the 295 street tyres, same tune as power cruise, pump fuel, gate open at 12psi boost stabilizes at about 22psi. Thinking about using a 75 shot off the foot brake before i test the transbrake. Have to rebuild the front calipers, change pads (they are farked), change inner driver tierod end, mount nitrous bottle, setup nitrous control on the ECU etc. Got alot to do but will try.

Going to take it to track on wednesday night, most probably keep it on the 295 street tyres, same tune as power cruise, pump fuel, gate open at 12psi boost stabilizes at about 22psi. Thinking about using a 75 shot off the foot brake before i test the transbrake. Have to rebuild the front calipers, change pads (they are farked), change inner driver tierod end, mount nitrous bottle, setup nitrous control on the ECU etc. Got alot to do but will try.

Nitrous? OMG where does it end mate.....I like it :y:

You might have to put some landing gear under this for it's re-entry (it's going to go into space with all that power in a KE20)

OKE You are clear for take-off .....

Edited by PHATKE20S