Leigh's Ke55 - 5Kze Now Stock :(

leigh

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Haha haven't driven it that far yet mate, only been up and down the street a few times, Very difficult to try and tune and drive at the same time, does have heaps of torque tho. So awesome.....

Istalled an airbox aswell which has taken away abit of the induction and blow off noise :)

post-861-0-91849600-1404618250_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-27907500-1404618298_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well went for a decent drive tonight and got a good tune in it, Abit rough putting around below 3 grand which I think has to do with the Cam being so big. Was abit rough even with my webers.

Goes well, abit of a hand full in the rain. Almost rolling on third in wet and just silly in any gear below that. Looking forward to a drive in the dry so I can get the power down.

Video to come

Think my biggest draw back is the 20 year old ecu, loves to drink the fuel haha

Yeah your not wrong, best I got was 15ltr/100km.

Good to see the old setup running again. Did you connect those three ports together? What boost does it make?

Yeap heaps better with the Airbox,

Think I have it at about 15 at the moment. Running 5k flattop pistons and 4k head at approx 32cc. Found a megasquirt ecu on here forsale. Not sure if I should give that a go on this setup. I like the idea of DIY