Leigh's Ke55 - 5Kze Now Stock :(

leigh

Oh well you're better off with those plus anyway.

Still reckon you've reached the limit of those injectors, maybe just drop the 7m ones in and start again.

Is the reg a Malpassi? They are notoriously noisy, I'm about ready to swap my out for a Sard or something. Does it sound like a cricket it the engine bay?

• 6 months later...
Members dont see this ad

Rolla has been going awesome. Surprised quite a few people and was hell of a handful in the wet...

But then the fun police came along and took me off the road :( :fuzz: :fuzz:

So currently back to just a stock setup now. May look at selling the whole setup soon, as we are about to start renos. So won't have much time for the poor coupe :(

• 4 months later...

Well I gave my brake system a freshen up, rebuilt Ta22 calipers and new drum cyclinders and pads!

Bleed all the system and now can't get it to pump up at all, Put two bottles on brake fluid through it and no air coming out so now I think my Master cyclinder is dead :(

• 5 months later...

Well Rolla is back on the road and going strong :) about to do some front wheel bearings. Did my first motorkhana about a month ago and was great fun. I'm keeping my efi gear now and have been given a box of turbos 😈

I'm just about to remove my dizzy which would be good for single pulse triggering if you're interested. That way you can have ignition control, just not quad coils.

As for the manifold you could get brad to make one like I did. Realistically it's one of the best k series turbo manifolds in the world lol, but it was far from cheap. Could be worth going and asking Dave at dc automotive up in prospect if he could make one up four you. Just a tip... I got my ex manifold flange cut at tasfab using an old manifold as a template. If you do the same just make sure its the same thickness as the ears on the inlet manifold. ..which is 12mm iirc. Mine was 10mm and I had to shave down the ears.

I'll have to look into the dizzy side of things. Pm me how much you would be after for that dizzy mate.

As for the manifold I'm having a talk to my old man about it. We should be able to knock up one, with all the equipment he has haha 😂

• 6 months later...