75 Ke35 Corolla Coupe With A 13b Bridgeport Rotary

we are coming to the final stages of my mates conversion...

'75 KE35 Corolla Coupe with a 13B Bridgeport Rotary

need to replace the front brakes which is currently being discussed...

tailshift is still be completed

interior needs completed

hopefully will be getting asistance from "demuire" with the brake upgrade :D

I will get some pics of the beast as soon as i can... we are hoping she'll be on the road in a couple of months time.

Members dont see this ad
  • 9 years later...

I m currently doing the same with my 35 coupe bit 13b turbo dyno tuned at 480 hp running a series 6 box 4 link setup hilux diff tubbed out running a 15 by 9 inch wheel with a 3 inch offset using honda accord disc brake rear but unsure what To use on the front. Any ideas?

yikes mate, you are allowed to just start your own thread, 2005 takes some digging! I would imagine this is a drag car so weight is of importance? A standard pair of xt130 corona struts would probably do, for a ke35 conversion you will need your factory strut tops, and the steering arms off the xt130.

Shit didn't realise the date on this! Brought me to this forum from a google search. Weight isn't really a problem she's no drag car but will go like one purely for the road and for looks just a project that's kinda got a bit out of hand but will be an awesome car when is finished