The Msct Motorkhana Thread

Josho

The MSCT is holding a motorkhana at Symmons Plains in the pits this Sunday, having done a few myself I've gotta say they're a shetload of fun. Would really like to see some more Corollas out there this time, I'll be out there having a go (even though I will no doubt be extremely hung over from the night before hahaha)

So, who's keen and who is going to be weak?!

Edited by Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The MSCT is holding a motorkhana at Symmons Plains in the pits this Sunday, having done a few myself I've gotta say they're a shetload of fun. Would really like to see some more Corollas out there this time, I'll be out there having a go (even though I will no doubt be extremely hung over from the night before hahaha)

So, who's keen and who is going to be weak?!

Done deal josh, ill be there! :yes: But may be a lil seedy also :dance:

Edit:: what time?

Edited by leigh

Hahah thats the way Leigh! I'll probably put you in charge of making sure I get there then :dance:

If thats a suttle hint to get me to sleep next to u in my drunken state, then if so it was very smooth haha!! Just messing!

Umm yeah i duno, might even give it a crack........??? I duno! haha I'm not a very good steerer yet

any requirements on cars etc?

Edited by leigh

Just basically have to be road worthy from memory, no leaks etc!

9. Scrutiny

All cars must be scrutineered prior to competing in the event. Scrutiny will occur at

the venue between 9:30am and NO later than 10:15am. Vehicles must comply.

All vehicles must comply with Group 4H Motorkhana Cars in the CAMS manual non

production cars such as specials and similar must be fitted with an approved seat

belt. There will be NO Tyre restrictions. All vehicles must be adequately muffled to

comply with noise restrictions.

CAMS Level 2NS (or higher) licence and evidence of current membership of a

CAMS affiliated club must be presented prior to scrutineering.

$30 to enter if you already have a CAMS licence and CAMS affiliated club membership. If not you can get a day CAMS licence pretty cheap, or pay around $80 (I think...!) for a years worth licence and $40 or so for a club membership for a year. Not 100% sure on the prices, will try and get some solid costs tomorrow!

If thats a suttle hint to get me to sleep next to u in my drunken state, then if so it was very smooth haha!! Just messing!

Heh heh heh... smooooth operatorrrrr.

Edited by Josho

i can vouch for dirt's surprising pokieness... only thing is that fuel smell, i got a headache on the way back to launceston after the thrash day :dance:. only thing was i was wondering why i was having a bit of troble doing circle work, i thought it had a locker, apparently not. but fun none the less...

hhmm, i may have to bring the keto out, but I'm a bit worried that it wont pass scrutenering. it is a bit noisy and i have a bucket seat without any ADR sticker?

but yeah, get some more definite prices if you could? i don't have a CAMS and I'm not a club member....

Did just come across some info of the day that pretty much kills it for me. From my understanding the event is going to be held on grass NOT tarmac....

Which, really doesn't interest me, might enter the wagon, but there's no way I'm throwing my white bus around on possible pot hole filled fields.

Still at Symmons Plains, just not on the tarmac like I thought. Still recommend people go give it a go as long as your bus is not overly stiff!

Letdown :dance:

Did just come across some info of the day that pretty much kills it for me. From my understanding the event is going to be held on grass NOT tarmac....

Which, really doesn't interest me, might enter the wagon, but there's no way I'm throwing my white bus around on possible pot hole filled fields.

Still at Symmons Plains, just not on the tarmac like I thought. Still recommend people go give it a go as long as your bus is not overly stiff!

Letdown :yes:

On grass how gay, but that does give me more of a chance to break traction haha! Hmmm i wonder how rough it will be!??