The Msct Motorkhana Thread

Josho

Round 2 MSCT Motorkhana at Symmons Plains this Saturday 6th December.

Would love to see as many of you as possible there. :yes:

The 6th.........

Why the 6th? Any other weekend and I'd be able to make it...... I swear they're just lining them up with the LAN's to piss me off.........

Right, for next year, I'm going to change the length of time between LAN's to make sure I can come to these........

DAMMIT :hmm:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn it why is everything always on the same day!

i wont be able to go because of the toy run

Everybody watch out for bikes this weekend so we can keep the death toll to a minimum

cheers

Edited by Damon550

Good day yesterday, only 14 cars in the motorkhana (well sorry 14 drivers) but that meant we got through it pretty quick - Got 3 patterns all done befor lunch!! :D

Was also quite good to be out there with the drift guys aswell. We shared lunch (BBQ), but we started a bit befor them, and they started up again later than us. So we got to watch a bit of drift, and they got to watch a bit of Motorkhana.

Anyway here some vids for the day. I got the guy in the CRX to video my runs, so I took a few of his for hime to. There's also a couple of vids of the purple GTR and a Datto as they were entertainment. Wish I had of got a vid of the GTR for his second pass through 4th pattern (square slalom), he was still trying to wear flat spots out of his tyres so did a donut around each hat!!! :'(

I'll put the comments for my driving/car in my Tar thread - I discovered I have a small fuel surging issue. :P

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/taz...rkhana/6-12-08/