Uk Ke30

awamal

Hi all,

I'm Ali and reside in the UK,

Its wonderful forum you have here, i have gained alot information and hopefully will continue to do so. Recently had purchased this car from ebay, just washed it today and had taken some pics, thought to myself might aswell share with others.

the car has been well looked after, only 3 owners, me being the third, has only done 56000 miles.....hopefully if maintained it will keep on going. just going to add the chrome trim on the bonnet, and some chrome mirrors.

plenty of praises for uncle silvia (KE70 owner) has been very helpful too :wink:

these cars are quite a rare sight, alot of people have come up to me saying that its wonderful car, takes them back to good old days :D

anyway thats enough of me talking, see below for some eye candy!! (according to me anyway) :)

post-6812-1223824205_thumb.jpg

post-6812-1223824235_thumb.jpg

post-6812-1223824259_thumb.jpg

post-6812-1223824277_thumb.jpg

post-6812-1223824309_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Hi guys,

thank you for the comments.

the engine is 1100cc with an automatic gearbox, don't know how many speeds, believe it might be 2. Haven't really had the chance to really push it further than 40mph, probably too scared that the engine will blow up.

JiP_01, just wanted to ask you a question since you seem the type of person who knows, sometimes the car will cut off when it is idling, not great when you are at the traffic lights....do you know what it could be, had a few suggestions that i should change the leads and distributor. Any ideas guys?

Also just to answer your question, the car does not have a dash light adjuster, eventhough there is space to fit one in.

Hey, My knowledge of engines isn't that great. This issue has come up a few times so if you do a search you should be able to find an answer. My car did it once, it did it while braking. Turned out I needed to replace my brake booster. To cheat this and stop it from stalling, I just pulled the choke out when approaching the traffic lights.

This car is so clean, I love it! Rep it for the KE30's, yeeahh boii. I love that grill to, almost wish i didn't have square headlights on my car.

Got any plans for the car?

Slam it, black stockies with chrome dress trims? :P

Observe. Needs to lower with bigger stockies though..

IMG_0630.jpg

Nice car mate,

Sian

Hi All,

Main aim is too keep it original as possible, just need to sort out the interior headlining and the stalling problem when idling, sometimes it won't stall at all, other days it can be a big nuisance.

Soon, will be waxoyling it underneath, rust is the main problem in the UK, especially winter when they put salt on the roads.

Regards

• 1 month later...