Missing Person

Members dont see this ad

really sorry to hear mate, my condolences to you and your family, i know its going to be tough but hold out mate and I'm sure there are many people here and other places that will help you with anything you need

rest in peace

try and have a good one man

Travis

Thanks everyone for your kind words, it means a lot.......

Just got the initial coroners report, at this point he appears to have drowned, which seems odd to me as he's quite proficient at swimming........

Still waiting on the toxicology report though, that may reveal something else........ May be a while until we know all the details, or we may never know exactly what happened, either way, it still sucks epic balls that I have to bury my younger brother.........

Thanks again guys........

oh dear, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Remember the good times you had, he'll always be in your heart and your thoughts.

My condolences to you and your family, I know what you're going through, each day it gets easier, and time lessens the ache.

When my brother passed away, my parents took it really hard, be there for them, but keep yourself stong too.

Lesley x

Right, found out tonight that my brothers funeral will be thursday, doesn't give me long to get everything together, but I'll make it work, it's only the little things now, the hardest of which is going through and picking out something that meant a lot to him so we can send it with him, it hits all the right nerves at the same time......... :)

The parental units are taking this really hard, I'll have my work cut out for me on thursday.......

Wish me luck guys........