Brodie (retrd's) Kp60

reTRD

my 2 new 5k's turn up at my place today, they are very rugged but i sure i can make 1 good 1 out of the 2 to sell to fund the build of the good 1 :sob: i got 2 mostly complete 5k's for the princely sum of.............. $52.50it has been said a few times " man i love trademe"

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

progress finally...

i have now finally fully stripped the front end, except the steering stuff . there is nothing in the engine bay at all and have it book into the sand blasters on friday to get the bay blasted as i am far far far to bloody lazy to sand that shit.

and we have been dead at work of late.............. so i tool all my panel beating bits and bobs to work with me and have fully bear metaled 1 guard , got all the little dings out of it, etch primed and put a tiny skim of bog over the 2 bits thay needed it. tomorros job if we still quiet is to load it up with some 2pack ( not to be confused with 2pac :hmm: ) primer and have it all ready for a block down.

should have car back on sat, or monday and i will start on the process of smoothing out the engine bay.