North American Rollas

Matthew146

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Detroit based. Hoping to get this thing on the road in the spring. picking aways at the dang Vac/emissions system, just can't get it tuned right. Looking for a new Weber carb/intake in the spring I think...

HOLY SHOOOT!!! Thats super clean, mine has changed quite a bit, and it has turned into a really fun wagon.

• 3 months later...

Detroit based. Hoping to get this thing on the road in the spring. picking aways at the dang Vac/emissions system, just can't get it tuned right. Looking for a new Weber carb/intake in the spring I think...

Sweet...hey , it's past spring now, how's it going?

• 3 months later...

Well... quite a bit away...(over 2000 miles) I live in the Pacific north west of the USA... Oregon...

I've been an AE86 guy for about 15 years now.... BUUUUUUUUUUUUT... I've recently acquired an AE72 coupe...

Asreceived.jpg

Currently she is unpowered... but being an AE72 she had a 4AC.... Soon to have a 4AGE....!!!!

4 years is a loooong time.... she is now powered by 170hp emissions compliant 4AGE with a LEEN converted J160 6 speed in place of the old T50. She is also now equipped with a full GT-S rear axle(disc brakes) equipped with 3.91 gears

front_3_4ths_view_feb_2011_t352.jpg

Edited by oldeskewltoy

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just joined this site as I just bought this not yet beautiful 82 Corolla, all stock for 500 bucks. In the process of trying to improve her I found this site and have officially made the decision to make this car what she once was, maybe more. I'm from Southern Oregon but the Navy has me in the middle of Cali. Here is the ride.

Ps, if anyone knows of a good parts place near Fresno I would love to hear about it.

post-20997-0-51165400-1406154830_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

edit - WHOOOPS... just say I did most of this update last year....

Well... quite a bit away...(over 2000 miles) I live in the Pacific north west of the USA... Oregon...

I've been an AE86 guy for about 15 years now.... BUUUUUUUUUUUUT... I've recently acquired an AE72 coupe...

Asreceived.jpg

Currently she is unpowered... but being an AE72 she had a 4AC.... Soon to have a 4AGE....!!!!

Lots changed in 5 years... :bounce:

DSC01548b.jpg