Wa Off Topic

h1_roll4

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any time you think you've had a bad day...

One of the guards I got working for me has had a really really bad week.

First thing, his girlfriend broke up with him for no apparent reason, then a few days later, she was in a real bad car accident... She got T-Boned while drunk driving. the other car hit her car on the drivers side doing 80. Both back doors were touching when ambulance arrived, and she's been in intensive care for the past 4 days while they try and remove various parts of the car from her. Apparently they aren't having much luck...

Then, two days ago, he found out that his uncle, aunt and two cousins were found. They were living in victoria, and their bodies were discovered in their burnt out home.

Any time you think you've had a bad day...

One of the guards I got working for me has had a really really bad week.

First thing, his girlfriend broke up with him for no apparent reason, then a few days later, she was in a real bad car accident... She got T-Boned while drunk driving. the other car hit her car on the drivers side doing 80. Both back doors were touching when ambulance arrived, and she's been in intensive care for the past 4 days while they try and remove various parts of the car from her. Apparently they aren't having much luck...

Then, two days ago, he found out that his uncle, aunt and two cousins were found. They were living in victoria, and their bodies were discovered in their burnt out home.

Doesn't get much worse than that.

ill fix it, new guard, bonnet, head light, bumper, grill

depending on whats actually bent underneath, strut? LCA, shouldnt be much more than that, unless the chasis has bent.

edit: just had another look wont need a grill. just that bit between the bumper and headlights etc. the wheel looks straight.

GL

Edited by D1doony

Something along my drive train is on its way out... was leaving a gravel driveway today and got it sideways onto the bitumen... after that it sounds like the wheel bearings were unusually louder than normal... any suggestions for a diff? Should I stick with K series? Any other means I'll have to get the tailshaft as well, eh?