Wa Off Topic

h1_roll4

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just thought id let you people know.

today i saw a porsche 911 gt and a carrera gt, a lambo gellardo, and one of them tommy makinen EVO VIIs

sounded like an average week at my old work plus most versions of audi's, a3 through to r8 and a few nicer ones!

hahaha

get to holidayin and less rollaclub!

have you met any nice girls, seen any nice places, or is it all about the cars?

i saw only 3 decent looking girls in london, berlin is alot better haha.

and plenty of nice places haha, also here in berlin plenty of nice graffiti. it musnt be policed because there are massive pieces everywhere, i mean everywhere.

also fireworks are legal for NYE. so you can buy it anywhere. and you can get a 6 pack of longneck sized beers for $20

Apparently some of the random jackasses that came in to work tonight are known around the 'burbs for threatening people with handguns... glad i'm getting transferred to a different site. Note to self... don't piss off a bright green VT commonwhore with 19" chromies driven by a masadonian gang...

Why is it that guys come over from war torn countries and bring the same damn attitudes that tore the ass out of their country??? I got no problem with them being here, but hey, taking that approach didn't work at home, so it won't work in my home either...

Apparently some of the random jackasses that came in to work tonight are known around the 'burbs for threatening people with handguns... glad i'm getting transferred to a different site. Note to self... don't piss off a bright green VT commonwhore with 19" chromies driven by a masadonian gang...

Why is it that guys come over from war torn countries and bring the same damn attitudes that tore the ass out of their country??? I got no problem with them being here, but hey, taking that approach didn't work at home, so it won't work in my home either...

just race them.