Torrana Sl/r Kits That Would Fit A Ke55????

Members dont see this ad

this is exactly whay i want to do to my KE30 sedan, i think it looks like a japanese torana, i was thinking of getting the fiberglass kit from somewhere,

then shorten all the parts to fit the rolla

i don't know if that helps at all, but thats how i would do it.

if you ever get it done send me some pics or something, good luck :P

I'm doing something similar, I'm using an RA Celica Lip and Bobtail wing. The Lip was easy to fit, the bobtail on the other hand had to be cut and re-fabricated took me some time. The flares are from a KE2x corolla i had to open and stretch them, but now all fit perfectly. I'm hoping to take molds of the flares and make a heavier duty set.

post-2420-1231405439_thumb.jpg

post-2420-1231405471_thumb.jpg

post-2420-1231405521_thumb.jpg

I'm doing something similar, I'm using an RA Celica Lip and Bobtail wing. The Lip was easy to fit, the bobtail on the other hand had to be cut and re-fabricated took me some time. The flares are from a KE2x corolla i had to open and stretch them, but now all fit perfectly. I'm hoping to take molds of the flares and make a heavier duty set.

post-2420-1231405439_thumb.jpg

post-2420-1231405471_thumb.jpg

post-2420-1231405521_thumb.jpg

That, my friend, is the shit. If this RA28 project goes through, I'm hoping for some massive flares and a nice rear lip just like that.