"spotted" In Canberra - Who Owns Them?

seabiscuit

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White ke70 (straight front, or whatever you call it!), rollaclub sticker on back window!

And an orange ke30 in tuggers, and a red ke70 at belco auto pro. Lucky i was there, the guys (including the driver!), had no idea what model corolla it was!

Edited by sammo

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted what I thought was Sammo driving around a few times in Southside. First time was on the parkway at night.

It even had the faded bit above the rear quarter (I realised afterward that it was on the wrong side of the car).

I just about ran the poor bloke off the road trying to wave him down as I thought it was Sam! Gosh, he even had

the same style of spectacles, which was the only thing I could see shining off his dash lights. I was sure it was you, Sam!

Spotted what I thought was Sammo driving around a few times in Southside. First time was on the parkway at night.

It even had the faded bit above the rear quarter (I realised afterward that it was on the wrong side of the car).

I just about ran the poor bloke off the road trying to wave him down as I thought it was Sam! Gosh, he even had

the same style of spectacles, which was the only thing I could see shining off his dash lights. I was sure it was you, Sam!

Could have been, i was down that way last night...

I did see a loverly old ke25. Red, good condish, and i reckon the old girl driving, had had it since new!

And a .........white KE10! At kaleen shops! Bit rough, but still had toyoglide badge on the back!

Edited by sammo

• 2 weeks later...

Make me!

Spotted a yellow ke70 with a sticker on the bcak window that read 'www.roll cl b. c**'

I'd say the person bought it off a former member, because it was rough, and they didn't know why i was waving at them!

And another red ke70! Black racing stripes down the side!

White ke70 (straight front, or whatever you call it!), rollaclub sticker on back window!

I think I saw this one on the parkway today. It was on the opposite side, couldn't tell if it was a flat front. I couldn't read the sticker

on the back window, but it was about the same shape, size etc. as one of them. So I'm pretty sure it would have been one :)