"spotted" In Canberra - Who Owns Them?

seabiscuit

was it a coupe? i saw a a gold ke70 with mags and he waved! :y: then just down the road there was a yellow ke30 coupe,old granny driving it!

It was just a KE30 4 door sedan. A KE35 is the 2 door fastback coupe. I have a KE30 2 door sedan, which is technically a coupe, but doesn't

sport the traditional "coupe" look. I'll put a photo up soon. :P

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw a beautiful baby yellow KE10/11 driving north on the GDE. Looked overrated!

Also spotted a really nice old Toyota Crown in the carwash next to Domino's one night. Plenty of

KE70's and KE30/55 sedans running around. Some pretty cool ones too.. Summernats had a good

amount. Saw about 5 and all of them were running V8's.

did you notice how many of the old corolla's at the nat's had the c5 wheels on them? same as what was on my old blue wagon?

Yea... :D JDM or Oldschool Aussie rims is the only way to go IMO. Anything newer looks like absolute :D ... that's right - ass.

Will have to get some pics up of the cool rides they have there. You'll probably have to pester me some more as I have a pretty good

record for not putting up pics when I say I will.

• 2 weeks later...
also went it looked at it after to notice it had 265 wide rear tyres in standard guards :D

Sweeeeet... I realised I wanted to check if it had standard guards after I left to see what I could fit under mine.. Seems I won't be having

any dramas now fitting just about anything :jamie:

• 3 weeks later...
Umm i've got a yellow KE30 and I live in Kambah... not sure about the beautifully polished and straight though.

Whereabouts in Kambah did you see it?

Across from the construction site (where Kambah High School used to be) at around 4:35.

I was in my red KE70. My car is loud so if you're a Corolla person you would have noticed

it. The bumpers were dead straight, couldn't see a dint in it!

Holy crap! It's Sammo's car... LOL

Bloody close, its even got the same head unit as me! I wish i had the grandpa spec shade on the front tho...

Did see areally nice ke35 at our local shops (kaleen) Dead straight with original rego YHL???...looked like a grannys car!

Edited by sammo