"spotted" In Canberra - Who Owns Them?

seabiscuit

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Well... Today was a fun day for seeing Corolla's!

1. Was taking my head to Phillip head services for reco when this absolutely amazing looking KE35 was out the front.

White with grey airbrushed flames on the front with skulls and other cool things in the flames. Apparently it only has

a 4k in it :P

2. On way home from Phillip head services decided I'd go check in on the original spec KE20 in ""unknown"" location.

It's still there. This time I left a note and got an answer from the neighbor and said that she is usually there after 5pm

and need to knock REALLY loudly but would be reluctant to sell the car.

3. Still on way home from Phillip head services had to check in at SupaBarn to get some groceries and noticed a pretty

clean-looking KE36 out the front of BP Mechanic in Wanniassa!

Also spotted a cool Datsun 1600 out front of PHS, a hektyk AE9x Rolla with bonnet scoop and primer colour guards on

Athlon Dr, and all of the awesome Rolla's out the front of my house :P

Bout 4 weeks ago, spotted 6 KEs getting around. All time record was 13 ke30/55s, in one day!

3. Still on way home from Phillip head services had to check in at SupaBarn to get some groceries and noticed a pretty

clean-looking KE36 out the front of BP Mechanic in Wanniassa!

White? Theres a white one getting round Fisher/weston creek. Driven by a little old lady....

• 4 weeks later...
Well... Today was a fun day for seeing Corolla's!

1. Was taking my head to Phillip head services for reco when this absolutely amazing looking KE35 was out the front.

White with grey airbrushed flames on the front with skulls and other cool things in the flames. Apparently it only has

a 4k in it :no2:

Owner works at Pedders, he was also at the Moruya show in it. Its just a 4K yep....Its actually my mates old coupe.

spotted a ke50 liftback today in Dickson. Young girl driving, had some white panels, had some yellow panels....was a bit sad...

I think I may have seen this driving around once or twice!

While at the drift nationals last weekend there was a SR20 KE70 the same as mine in the comp. There was also a REALLY nice AE71

in the carpark. It was very straight, had MA61 rims sitting at a perfect height and I assume it was equipped with a 4age.