Ke10 Drag Car Pics As Requested

BCRacing

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking of making the trip to Sydney next year so I might see you there, hope you enjoyed that beer as it was well deserved.

Yeah and the second & the third!!! Let us know if ya need any help when coming down IE: Best place to stay even if ya bring a race car down & need somewhere to keep it as I am only 10 minutes from the track & have plenty of room. I will keep yas posted next time we take it out. There are some videos on face book from the weekend runs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks Stuart, keen to crack a 7 next time out. Not bad for the auto!

Hhmmm a 7 on a glide, is good going. Not much to upgrade too though. Lucky they are pretty easy to freshen up!!

So more boost or gas???

More boost will be next, the 8.1 was at 32 psi. At the moment we are launching at around 22 psi which the car seems happy with @ 6700 rpm then feeding it in up to 9500 rpm.

This is giving us a 1.19 sixty foot time which i will leave & feed more from 7500 onward.

More boost will be next, the 8.1 was at 32 psi. At the moment we are launching at around 22 psi which the car seems happy with @ 6700 rpm then feeding it in up to 9500 rpm.

This is giving us a 1.19 sixty foot time which i will leave & feed more from 7500 onward.

Wwwooww just looked with some "gestimate" figures on the slide rule!! That's some pretty serious power out of a 1.3ltr on only 32psi!!haha. Damn rotors!!!!!! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lee,

Firstly awesome build and super impressive times!!! I am building a KE10 for road use and was wondering if you would be able to post up some photos of the suspension setup and roll cage install. I am putting a 2L Beams motor in mine and want to increase chassis rigidity and occupant safety. Any photos would be great :)

Keep up the good work!!

Luke