New Old Stock/reconditioned Stock, Prices?

p0rt

After hunting around several auto dismantlers/wreckers... ive become aware that sourc'ing parts for my rolla via conventional methods just wasn't working.

Simply no wrecker had a starter motor for a KE55, one even had the cheek to laugh at me.

So ive sourced a private auto eletrician who rebuilds them in his spare time, the guy has them lined along his garage walls every for every car.

I'm being charged $105 for the new starter, in fully rebuilt and showroom condition ( perfect, shiny :dance: )

and he offered to fit it for an extra $30.

By no means am i bragging about the price, but if anyone else has issues like me in sourcing parts, i can supply a number for this starter-motor rebuilder on request.

Now, I'm off to spend $135 and pray to god my car starts off the key afterwards.

if not my car is sitting in an auto electricians garage, hehe!! win win.

Members dont see this ad

Ah well, $135 fitted and this starter was as good as new.

This guy has starters for damn near every make and model sitting in his garage, quite a sight.

O.T - My car now starts off its key, the old starter was in 2 pieces when he pulled it out, problem solved, but omg..