Victoria Bush Fire Fundraiser Cruise Friday 20th February

Miggy

yeh got there 20 min early then it just started to fill up like mad the whole car park full alot of skylines and holdens and some ugly chick in a seca with pink neona and stobes on the front she got done by the cops in kings park there was a holden that went up the rear of a skyline outside bunnings in melville it was a good nite till the fukhead aproch mybowl in kings park with 5 other people with him thought we were going to be up for a fight but didnt happen :P :) :P

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW just wow.....Where where you guys? I saw your rolla's but not any of you I went up to your cars a few times but no one was home :P ...Then at Kings park me and 2 more aristo's parked opposite to you, as us toyota owners need to stick together with so many Nissans around! But still I didnt see any of you guys.

Anyway pretty big cruise...just wow

Oh shit haha. Yeah I don't even know what an Aristo looked like to be honest haha. It's a pity we didn't see you hey. I did see a little hatchback Toyota next to us at Kings Park.

Edit: for anyone wanting pics, here are some. I swear I saw that corolla driving around that that guy was talking about... I thought that it was the KE50 off these forums??

Edited by Mybowlcut