Shows And Cruises And Swap Meets

sammo

Just a reminder that the crookwell swap meet is on this sunday!

If anyone is still interested, i should be making the trip. Leaving early sunday morning, 830/9am. We can meet up at the Shell servo on the federal hwy, on the way outta town.

Let me know who's gong!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crookwell swap was washed out! What is it with swap meets and bloody bad weather!?

Any who, Marques is now less then a month away, and we need to start looking at numbers....let me know if your keen!

BTW, ive heard that marques will not be at john knight park in belco, but on the lawns near the national library...keep ypu posted on that one...

Also guys, Canberra swap meet this coming sunday! (the 1st)

Info:

WHAT

Parts and accessories for old & new cars, motorbikes & engines, automobilia, books, tools, models, toys, antiques & collectables etc. Spring clean the garage and set up a stall, be early for the bargains or just bring along the family for a day out. Club and trade displays welcome.

WHERE

Exhibition Park (EPIC), Northbourne Ave. Canberra

(in buildings F & M at northern entrance, behind Shell servo).

SITES

150 indoor sites 3M x 3M (many with power).

$15 per site (includes entry for 1) - bookings essential.

Set up from 12.30pm to 8.30pm Saturday 31 October.

(Fitzroy Pavilion not available for set-up till 4pm.)

200+ outdoor sites 5M x 5M, $10 per site (entry for 1) - no bookings.

Set up from 12.30pm Saturday or 6am Sunday.

ADMISSION

Adults $3, children U12 free.

PARKING

Ample free parking available.

FOOD

Hot food and refreshments available all day on site.

• 4 weeks later...

After the great turnout at Marques in the Park, I think it is in order for us to get something/s organised this summer where we

can all hang out again. I've thought about a few things we could all do together:

- Go Karts.

- Day to the Bay: Batemans Bay cruise, fish 'n' chips on the beach and a photo shoot before we cruise on back to the 'Berra (my favourite idea)

- Christmas/new years BBQ: could be done before or after Go Karts if we have the time of day.

- Anything else fun and exhilarating!

After the great turnout at Marques in the Park, I think it is in order for us to get something/s organised this summer where we

can all hang out again. I've thought about a few things we could all do together:

- Go Karts.

- Day to the Bay: Batemans Bay cruise, fish 'n' chips on the beach and a photo shoot before we cruise on back to the 'Berra (my favourite idea)

- Christmas/new years BBQ: could be done before or after Go Karts if we have the time of day.

- Anything else fun and exhilarating!

:) ;) :yes: good ideas i like it!

• 1 month later...

Alrite, I know ive been a bit slack in orgainising things, but this time of year gets a bit busy...anyway, looks like we'll be doing a bit of a summernats time cruise/meet up. 7th december (thursday). Bit of cruising then a bit of car perving in braddon!

Time and location of meet up TBA....(hint:throw some ideas out guys)

Alrite, I know ive been a bit slack in orgainising things, but this time of year gets a bit busy...anyway, looks like we'll be doing a bit of a summernats time cruise/meet up. 7th december (thursday). Bit of cruising then a bit of car perving in braddon!

Time and location of meet up TBA....(hint:throw some ideas out guys)

7th of december ay? i think its 7th of january :)