Shows And Cruises And Swap Meets

sammo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a plan...dicko car park, where er parked with the boys from sydney?

Do we want to make it a bit earlier? or leave it at 7....I'm happy with either...

I'll say 6... That way we can all grab a drink, bite to eat and then have plenty of time left over to settle in before the (majority) of cars start coming past.

Alrite guys... I'm in a pickle. Went to the carwash tonight to give it a last-minute clean. I'd been doing a bit of work to the car

so there were some grease marks here and there. So I thought to myself "tyre and engine cleaner must cut grease pretty well"....

Didn't know it cut grease THAT well... Including polish :) Stripped probably 95% of my coat of polish!

I'm going to be so ashamed to show my car tomorrow in it's state, but unfortunately I won't have the time of day to give it a

quick coat. For those willing, I'd love a hand to give it a decent covering of polish before we park! Will see everyone there :S

Didn't know it cut grease THAT well... Including polish Stripped probably 95% of my coat of polish!

Thats a bit shite!

I'm sure with a few of us there, we can have the thing looking like new in no time!

So 6pm it is! I'll be in the blue 30...but I mite be out cruising round in the ke10 thru the day.

There was quite a few cars and people in braddon last night (wednesday), so hopefully the turn out will be good tonight!

see you then!

Alrite guys... I'm in a pickle. Went to the carwash tonight to give it a last-minute clean. I'd been doing a bit of work to the car

so there were some grease marks here and there. So I thought to myself "tyre and engine cleaner must cut grease pretty well"....

Didn't know it cut grease THAT well... Including polish :( Stripped probably 95% of my coat of polish!

I'm going to be so ashamed to show my car tomorrow in it's state, but unfortunately I won't have the time of day to give it a

quick coat. For those willing, I'd love a hand to give it a decent covering of polish before we park! Will see everyone there :jamie:

no worries we can polish it up :lolcry: