Ke10. Yep A Ke10!

sammo

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since getting the old back on the road, she's become somewhat of a daily driver!

The 'cockpit' has become a much nicer place to be, now there is tunes being played. Sony head unit in the glovebox...there was no way i was cutting up the dash!

Next on the list, a set of uni joints, and a gearbox check up...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, a bit of an update. Just been driving the old girl of late, that was until it decided to die on me! New dizzy cap, points, rotor button, and condensor...good as new, and a bit more pep too!

Mind you, I'm pretty sure the rotor and dizzy cap had never been changed!

Also finally found a pair of old school fog lights to make the front look 'cool as!'

post-3282-1270021089_thumb.jpg

Only cost me 15 bucks at the goulburn swap meet!

• 1 year later...

Wow long time no update!

Over the past 18months, the Tenner spent 6 months driving Captains' Flat to Canberra and back everyday, thats around 120kms a day! Never missed a beat!

Rego ran out last May, and the car has had a semi-retirement/rest in the back yard, mainly due to the need for new rear shoes and w/cylinders,and new front shocks, and partly due to my slackness!

New parts arn't too far away, and hopefully it will back on the road in the next month or 2!

• 2 years later...

Well the old girl is back in action! Been in dail use for the last 5 months or so! She looks a bit grotty, as the home made paint job is fading badly! Looks a little 'ratty'!

The 45 year old rear muffler decided to retire, (Come off!!), so it was off to the exhaust shop for a brand new manifold back, custom 1+3/4 inch system. Nothing too loud, just a nice note...

Thanks to Powatone in Fyshwick. http://www.powatone.com.au/

Looking at some mags, (old style of course!) and some discs up front next!