Adelaide Monthly Cruise

aidaniel

well hello to all in the rollaclub world,

for a couple of months now i have been holding cruises for the datsun community on the last weekend of each month. last month we invited the gemini crowd and it was a good turnout but still not up with some good numbers.

so this i an invitation to all in the rollaclub world in whatever they drive to tag along for a good night, meet some new people and just have a little fun.

details: we meet at mile end bunnings at 6:30pm for a 7pm leave on the last saturday of each month and have multiple cruise routes but mostly finish up down at west beach

hope to see you all out and should be lots of fun

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would have thoguth u would b in for this..

its a good night, normally run up thro the twistys and shit..

would b great to get some ksev's out, thats jst my personal opinion.. but all welcome, ive been to all so far in.. and its a very good night out..

we need to get more people out that, we hav a turn out of about 10 people, we want more.. prob about 15 - 20 would b good..

cheers

why is every kid wid a kesev so against older rollas these days, a rolla is a rolla, a kesev is no better then a ke10 vice versa, i don't see the point in discriminating, if people continue to do so i see there being very few rolla cruises happening.

in saying so id prob come along but this month it is All Japan Day and i have to get the rolla all prepared to be displayed.

but you own one..

lol..

or is it a ae71?

anywayz..

any more people interested in comin...

"aidaniel" the organizer is a very nice person, and everyone who comes is to..

would b good if we could get up to 30 cars one day..

ill post a link up in the sa part of ae86dc yeh??

cheers