Adelaide Monthly Cruise

aidaniel

sounds like a good route aiden..

raven: surprisingly, last time, we went past a RBT and it didnt take any of us in.. and both times we hav had not attention from cops as we drive sedately, not like a bunch of dickheads...

cheers

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i say raven is we don't approve of hooning and there are worse people out there to defect "chogh" rck "cough"

i agree.. we don't do anythin to provoke the coppers.. we jst drive together in a group.. it doesnt stop them doing anythin, but they dnt..

the guys on ae86dc started arguin about the NO HOONING WILL BE TOLERATED statement.. haha lol

but one guy said he will b out..

i think

haha..

cheers

if you notice 99% of the cruises in threads here include a no hooning statement it's just a general reminder that people don't tolerate it. That and you never know who may be watching on an open forum *waves and give a big thumbs up to the person(s) who may be watching this and other car forums ingeneral* :hammer:

Edited by MYSTIK

the guys on ae86dc started arguin about the NO HOONING WILL BE TOLERATED statement.. haha lol

but one guy said he will b out..

i think

haha..

cheers

Do those guys ever drive their cars ?

might drop down and check this out, probably wont cruise too many projects on the go atm

just think of corollas as a family a KE10 is grandpa, ke20 is mum ke25 is dad, ke30 is your cousin (eveyone has one) and ke70 is the younger brother (pimple faced teen who can take on the world), Ae71 is the more mature brother, AE9x is the black sheep of the family that only visits at christmas.

Edited by Budowski

you forgot, the ae8x, ae10x and ae11x and where they fit into the family :y: (as there are plenty of them on the road) :hammer:

my fingers were getting tired :y:

ae8x is the lawyer uncle in law on the fathers side who likes to play golf is his spare time

ae10x is the auntie who dropped out of nursing and became a profesional work cover cheat

ae11x is the other cousin who oneday will be australias best idol singer.

hey guys..

who is coming out this saturday?

should b a good night out..

the guys on ae86dc are to interested in arguin/payin me out about how i type so i dnt think any of them will b out..

so whos comin from here??

cheers