Sa Off-topic

LukeAE71

Members dont see this ad
he quit...

Thank god for that, he was such a wanker. Every time he opened his mouth about hoon driving he gave me the irrits. As it turns out he is quite the hoon himself.

On NOVA this morning they said he has had up to 58 offences relating to traffic. That there is some sort of record!!

It's a shame now we provide him with a driver and car so not only can he not re-offend we also have to pay for him to be driven around. I realise this is a perk of being an MP but still it's annoying.

I can't wait for the time he gets into a car and gets caught again. Unfortunately now he has a driver the opportunity for this occasion will be rare :P

hahaha i like it,

"I can't work on my KE70 to get it off defect"

"I want to skid"

:P

do you have a locker ben?

haha I do but its out the car lol

I need to get 4age in really

and to do that i need it off defect

I've done as much as I can just need to do sussy now

gah

Cheers, Ben.

haha I do but its out the car lol

I need to get 4age in really

and to do that i need it off defect

I've done as much as I can just need to do sussy now

gah

Cheers, Ben.

Well it has stopped raining....

anyway when I was over yours I did notice you have a luxury concrete driveway to work on. You should try working with the crap gravel driveway I have, add that to the fact that at night now when I work on my car it is about 3 degrees.

When you hit your hand on something doing a bolt up the cold makes it hurt more :P

Yeah it has, I need to pick up the parts though so I can do something lol

I do have a partly concrete driveway but only out the front. If I work on my car there none of our other 4 cars can get in or out haha, so I have to do most work on rough gravel under the carport as my dads car takes up the shed. I always lay on a rug though as the stones hurt

I work in a freezer so don't tell me about hitting your hand in the cold, 3 degrees is our fridge temp. The freezer I work in is about -20ish. Holding onto anything metal either hurts alot or takes off skin.

Cheers, Ben.