Ella's Dx Ke70

Ella

hrmm i suppose its time for an update...

car now has rego (yay)

new excedy clutch

and XT130 struts and brakes and LCAs

damm she stops good with them two potters ill put new pics up shortly.

also got myself new plates on the flamed one courtesy of my girlfriend working at Queensland transport and spotting them in the plates for use pile... 370-LTD (e70 limited) which i think being a Dx it is kind of limited so for fee of 22 bucks to replace plates and 44 to personalise them so i can move them to the DX haha.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-1450-1251776269_thumb.jpg

here how she sat before lowering, my camera went flat will get more pics on the weekend i think.

putting a stereo in it too.

and i need a new radiator. can anyone tell me someone sutable for recoring the current one, its not the same as aussie one.

northside of brisbane of course.

nah ive got a hiace one and a EL falcon one if i want to go serious overkill (going to hold onto that one till i upgeade the eingine haha.) but i just want to keep it all original for now. i know the recon will cost a lot but the fabrication involved in changing my radiator (very different to local KE70 front mounts) will take a lot of my time which i just don't have at the moment.

got my front challengers on last night, going to go change rear wheelstuds now and get the back ones on too, then finally lower the front, pics this arvo if i can get my f@$kin camera working.

ok went and took some pics, havent put my low springs in the front yet cause my globies foul the front guards a little, on my previous keto they didnt, but I'm forgetting the extra track added by the xt130 gear in the front.

also picked up a set of LN106 calipers off a mate for ten bucks each haha. just gotta get some peugot discs and I'm set.

post-1450-1252371002_thumb.jpg

post-1450-1252371402_thumb.jpg

more pics this arvo when i have time to upload them.

Edited by Ella

Also my diff is making some seriously terminal noises. :worship: anyone know what i can bolt in, in place of the u series in there now? car has a one piece tailshaft which is different length to regular KE70 stuff. thinking T or S series will work???

• 2 months later...

hrmm bit of an update i suppose...

the car now has a australian spec borg warner rear end as i happened to have one lying around in my other corolla which is probably going to get a hilux diff (see other rides thread) and the u series and one piece tailshaft was very very close to death :y:

Everything underneath the car has copped a good scrub and degrease then a paintjob, you could almost eat off the bottom of it now haha.

pics to come soon :y: