Htfu R31

Rich_Rolla

Well as you may have known my Ford got written off in a rear ender. I have since got my insurance money and today I picked up the new beast.

a S3 R31 GX. Outside she's an absolute minta, the interior has 2 burn holes in the seats and the dash could use some vynal paint. Under the hood I have the original RB30 with 189,000k's and a auto trans. Mods include, Extractors, Upgraded cam, Rims, Stereo, Exhaust, King springs etc.

I picked her up for 2500 as the guy who was selling it was desperate to sell due to moving to dubai for a new job. He originally wanted 3600.

EDIT: BTW, in the second pic. My offset isn't actually that shit. I have a stockie on that side due to a flatty.

post-6191-1241859458_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1241859502_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rich_Rolla

Members dont see this ad
Haha. Damn they were my plans.

Nah, I can't think of anything worse to do to a car.

One day she will be RB20det though.

When it is DET and you have a front mount you can then move your no. plate.

Sorry but it shits me to tears when I see the same pimply faced teenager near my place all the time with his no plate to the side and no intercooler. Does he even understand why he moved it or just trying to be a h4xor?? :)

Looks like a tidy rig.... I know a place that can do manual conversions for these things too if you are keen :)

When it is DET and you have a front mount you can then move your no. plate.

Sorry but it shits me to tears when I see the same pimply faced teenager near my place all the time with his no plate to the side and no intercooler. Does he even understand why he moved it or just trying to be a h4xor?? :)

Looks like a tidy rig.... I know a place that can do manual conversions for these things too if you are keen :)

Absolutly thats number 1 on my priority list.

That and to get rid of that ugly stock steering wheel. But I need to find my the mindstate where I can spend 300 bucks on a Nardi Spinner

Well today was the worst day of my life. I hit the skids in the wet and ended up Drain

Story: I was heading home from a mates house. I swerved to miss a moron that was on the wrong side of the road being a fooly hektic drift king and ended up hitting the skids. My front tires are bald so the front end slid and the back end sorta didn't slide as much? Well I ended up eating storm drain.

The aftermath.

post-6191-1242312001_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1242312026_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1242312071_thumb.jpg

I guess it's time to sell the YZ and fix the car. With the left over money I should be able to pick up a set of wanatabes.

EDIT: And one from gorge a few hours before the crash

post-6191-1242312395_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rich_Rolla

• 2 months later...

post-6191-1249812236_thumb.jpg

New shoes. Gotta get one of the back one fixed....so no...I'm not a fooly sick drift master sadly.

17's. I paid $300 with great tread. Yokohama 215 on the fronts and yokohama 235's on the rear (rears not on yet) .

Edited by Rich_Rolla

looks hot love 31's! pity about the dick head drifter f@$king ur ride, still looks the goods in the last photo, was nearly gna buy a 31 myself.

Yeah. It's all good now, pretty much a new front end underneath it. Only body damage was the gaurd and I lost a good rim. I like my new ones better though.

looks hot love 31's! pity about the dick head drifter f@$king ur ride, still looks the goods in the last photo, was nearly gna buy a 31 myself.

The drifter didnt f@$k the car, the fact the it had BALD TYRES on the front is the reason the car went in a ditch and f@$ked the front suspension. If the tyres hadnt have been bald the car woulda been more likely to stop before going in the ditch.

And Rich Rolla, I hope for your sake you've found out why bald tyres are BAAADD news.

The drifter didnt f@$k the car, the fact the it had BALD TYRES on the front is the reason the car went in a ditch and f@$ked the front suspension. If the tyres hadnt have been bald the car woulda been more likely to stop before going in the ditch.

And Rich Rolla, I hope for your sake you've found out why bald tyres are BAAADD news.

Yeah I know. This was before I had the money to buy new tires.