1980 Ke55 Rolla Fuel Level Sender?

Evan G

Members dont see this ad

Its in the tank....there should be a wire leading to the top of the tank that should be connected to it. If your fuel guage is not reading right, it can be a combination of things, but the fuel level sender is where i would be looking first, they arent hard to take out and you can actually do it without taking the tank out of the car (removing the rear parcel shelf and getting it out through there).

Its in the tank....there should be a wire leading to the top of the tank that should be connected to it. If your fuel guage is not reading right, it can be a combination of things, but the fuel level sender is where i would be looking first, they arent hard to take out and you can actually do it without taking the tank out of the car (removing the rear parcel shelf and getting it out through there).

ahk, cause i only found 1 wire going to the top of the tank and that was an earth? couldnt see any more wires