Ae92 Cs Sedan "need More Power"

dinosaur

Ok now i've got a f-ing headache ....ok this is how my past month has gone down

Broke due to car and other related problems .....but its all good work is picking up again so

i suppose money problems solved...! oh yeah i've had a tension head ache ,had it for three days from stessing and getting angry.

I got the car going then it stalls up the road ok ..then trying to figure out what has happened...it was the aftermarket fuel regulator...

then all is going again after removing the regulator, then the injectors block up oh shit now i'm mad so took them down to get them checked

as they were reconditioned and he did not charge me thank god ,,,ok now all back together ,, got car stated and perfectly ,started every time first pop

going inside for a long smoko brake and coffee lol ...ok next day -- this is the day i've been waiting 6 months for, my license to drive has been revoked

so here i am thinking awesome my car is all new almost and i'm going for a cruze,so so happy and worried,at the same time , ok i got in started it up and the number 1 spark plug has blown, oh well got new spakies and back to square one

the timing was out and not starting so ajusted it again for the 100th time ...by the way timing is a bitch but now i finally understand it .. only after long and f---ed up

gruelling exhauting mind wrecking problems... got it going and good again , so i head out get to the motorway entrance and guess what ? yep it stoped again,as i gave it juice in 3rd it just stalled. so by now i'm emotionless , i just don't now anymore why me , why do i have to struggle so much, oh thats right i wanted to do this project!! sob

so i finally get the picture ...flat battery ,my catalytic converter blew out its internals and well i finally get through to my dad hours later and he towed me home lucky the cops did'nt

see us on the motorway this was 11 pm ,,,ok after all this days later i've been going through the whole car again ...i've bought another ecu ,and now i'm waiting for tomorrow.....tomorrow somtimes that word annoys me

it should be going for f--k sake.. all the parts have been replaced with new ones this should be one happy twin cam 4age....oh well wish me luck for tomorrow arghhhh

Edited by dinosaur

Members dont see this ad

NEWS FEED :ok the ECU is not the problem, i took my disi out and down to the auto- electrician and its fine , now i'm really stumped has anybody got any idea

whats going on here or do i just need a break...lol

i think now maybe it might be a wiring problem,?

oh and i bought a gt40 bosch coil ,so now i definitely have good spark, surely i'll figure out whats wrong soon !

it's what us car enthusiasts do ,we don't give up!

Fuel issue by the sounds of it. Just do a basic diagnostic, check that nothing has blocked your air flow, check spark by arcing the plugs and check the fuel pressure at the rail. If its all fine then your pretty much f@$ked and you should take it to a mechanic before you break something.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuel issue by the sounds of it. Just do a basic diagnostic, check that nothing has blocked your air flow, check spark by arcing the plugs and check the fuel pressure at the rail. If its all fine then your pretty much f@$ked and you should take it to a mechanic before you break something.

Ok now that i've replaced the fuel pump and have excellent petrol flow , i have now found out it's the disstributor

the mechanic at toyota sad that they had problems with the 4ages dissi between 89- 91 but some were good ! so i have got a new dissi coming from the states

because apparently i can't find any around and the people that have them ,sell them with the motors!

it was sending spark but not getting fuel , the injectors were not getting a signal from the dissi , so yeah i never thought that would have been the problem!