1jz Ke55

1JZKe55

Instesting design that manifold, but to clear everything also, clever really

Keep up the good work mate

Cheers mate

Yeah that manifold lol just don't ask what bit of agricultural equipment i got the idea from :lolcry:

it should flow ok tho i can see neil wanting a bigger turbo once he starts looking for more kw so probably end up with a new manifold too

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

sad to say but this project is having to be moved into storage and on hold until further notice to make room for an up and coming crash repair shop. :bash:

Ha i'm not touching that car neil i don't want to know anything about it :rolls:

the new job is bad enough working 6 days a week

Edited by 1JZKe55

sad to say but this project is having to be moved into storage and on hold until further notice to make room for an up and coming crash repair shop. :bash:

That really sucks mate. Hopefully it comes out of storage at some point and gets finished off.

He's just found a new daily driver that needs a bit of front end work lets just say :lolcry:

Yeah the 1j will still be worked on things will just happen a little slower if that's possible new job doesn't really leave me much time to do anything these days

Edited by 1JZKe55

• 4 weeks later...

Hey mate yeah not much has been going on with the rolla been busy i'm working 6 days a week but at least now i have a full fab shop at my disposal :P better than the old angle grinder and welder and a hammer i've been using :blinks:

and i've been playing around with the ute and got that up and running again

plans are to get it out this sunday clean it up and do some work on try and get a few more things on the massive list done :wink:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...