My New Ke35 5k 5sp In Primer.

ke30dude

• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Well this beast is not far off being ready for the road, just gotta put in the 3k and tyres, fixed a few niggling problems like the handbrake, etc but it is coming together nicely.

I am going to look at another corolla today, all I could get out of the farmer that owns it is "Its a 2 door with a rebuilt motor and if you don't buy for $50 it it is going to the scrap yard" I have a feeling it will be coming home with me tonight. :osama:

Shhh don't tell the boss of the house! :abuse: :lol:

No updates but I tidied up in the back yard today and had a family shot of the other cars including the new ke20 I got for $50.

ke20 is pretty odd it has a speedo in both km/h and mph, it also has full chrome around the windows, under the doors. must be something to do with the "deluxe" badging.

post-5829-1252128616_thumb.jpg

post-5829-1252128674_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a pic with her new shoes on, it looks 100 times better in the flesh, camera does not do it justice.

Ignore the plates.... Because it spends a lot of time out the front I was always being hassled to sell it since it was not beiung used. Only another month and it will be in daily use hopefull :dance:

post-5829-1253399899_thumb.jpg

post-5829-1253399963_thumb.jpg

post-5829-1253399983_thumb.jpg

Edited by ke30dude