TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'll need to bring some binoculars because i'll be long gone haha

That's for sure :y: . I gotta see how far behind me you are ..... :dance:

hahaha damn the cressida and my lack of cash!

Mr2 vs evo next year man!

spewin you're not comin. would've liked to see the cressie or mr2 havin a play

just put a new sway bar, springs and shockers in. will be finished on Monday, just in the nick of time.

i'm psyched to go, to the point where i'm skipping out on my ice hockey game on Friday night to get up early.

ill try to make the Todd rd servo meet up too.

Good work on the suspension upgrades :y: . You'll need them. The corners on the GOR are epic!!

While we're on the subject of the meet point, like I promised, the Shell servo at TODD Rd Meet Point will be departing at 7:15 AM (7:30 SHARP if we have to wait for anyone) so we can make it to Waurn Ponds for 8:15/8:30 to meet up with the rest of the crew.

Let me know if this is cool or not and I'll work something out. PM me for my number so that you can let know if you're running late, etc.

LB :yes:

Don't worry Johno you can still have plenty of fun in a getz! I had one as a courtesy car :D

I'm not too sure.. its got a 16v twin cam in it but its not mine do I don't want to stuff anything up by trying to keep up, haha

Edited by Johno

So far I've fitted a new radiator, fitted two new front tyres, swapped out the Ghey & N air filter for a stocko job and it seems to run a shitload better ;)

So now I just need to get the GPS updated and throw in the co-ords and I'll be on my way, 3am Saturday morning.

Putting the wagon back together tonight... Thought I had better get it running again for the trip ;)

mind you, it would still use as much juice as a corolla when it's not running ;)

It's almost time crew, shirts are ready along with everything else... Appart from some MINOR details... Lol. Will be good!

Just letting you all know we will be having a slightly longer stop at camperdown. Have to wait for the canadians :)

JP

Bahahahah.

Ya'll are a crackup eh

;)

Us Canadians will be proudly joining you guys for this weekends festivities. What an awesome trip it will be, Again !

I'm going to be making a decent Movie out of this year's GOR trip; Hope ya'll are in the mood for some camera action ! !

Ahhh stylish traveling in the Luxobarge Crown. Oh how i have missed thow'

Ok Mexicans, Chow for now !

;) hi

We will be meeting you all in Camperdown with the "Canadians". Not sure who will win, but hopefully it's "Mexicans".

Are we meeting @ the same place in Campertown as last year?

Also what radio channel will we be using?

can't wait for the weekend!

The 3 of us are ready to Rock'N'Roll :)