2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

massive thanks to jarrad, tate, ben and everyone else that organised this trip yet again. all the hard work you guys have put in has really paid off!

my car actually made it back in one piece this year.. quite suprising considering the amount 'spirited flogging' it copped compared to last year.

bring on GOR5!! only 364ish sleeps to go :D

There were a few songs that Lee and the guys played on the guitar Saturday or Sunday night that I hadnt heard in ages. I was just on Youtube trying to recollect what they were....but my memory sucks.

Can anyone recall what songs were played? Its really bugging me now because I know I liked the songs, and you did great covers.

hello everyone i gather you all had a good weekend. My short time there was great. Wish i could of been in two places at once.

Thanks to all those who organized it. I had fun up the river after i spent 6 hours getting there tho.

lorne to geelong... gooood road. geelong to the hume fwy and then the river... boring zzz z zz zzz and did about 1500km in total.

Anyway it was good to see you all again and hopefully next year you'll keep up webbers lol

post-3136-1264586756_thumb.jpg

There were a few songs that Lee and the guys played on the guitar Saturday or Sunday night that I hadnt heard in ages. I was just on Youtube trying to recollect what they were....but my memory sucks.

Can anyone recall what songs were played? Its really bugging me now because I know I liked the songs, and you did great covers.

dunno bout all the songs that were played but there was definitely sum metallica and i think a bit of guns'n'roses

hugh says - thanks to those who did the organising and everyone else we had a great weekend - and looking forward to the next one will try to put sum pics up later

rach says - much the same as hugh - had an absolute ball

Hey Guys N Gals.

A BIG thanks to Jarrad, Tate n Ben for organizing another spectacular GOR. Can't wait for the 5th one. I hope it's going to be CATACLYSMIC!!!!

The other BIG Thank You goes to the rest of the people for attending. Without you guys, it wouldn't have been as fun. I love how this event is getting bigger n bigger every year. The vibe is awesome.

Thanks again from Myself n Flip :yes: :cool:

Answer to your question roosa, Shivers by Screaming Jets, Nothing Else Matters- One - and a few others by Metallica, Knocking On Heavens Door & Sweet Child Of Mine by Gun N Roses, Holy Grail by Hunters N Collectors.

I can't remember much more coz I drank a little bit too much....... hehehe

Cam. Stu will be receiving The Pink Hat very soon :)

Oh my god...the pink hat lives! Lol. Sooo glad i didnt end up with it (again) but i did wonder what happened to it :-p Thanks again to all the guitar people,i'm so musically illiterate even on guitar hero i play bass lol. Hoping someone out there has a copy of the video of all of us coming up the hill from the beach in portland...? I'm hangin to watch that! :-) Cheers,Luke

Answer to your question roosa, Shivers by Screaming Jets, Nothing Else Matters- One - and a few others by Metallica, Knocking On Heavens Door & Sweet Child Of Mine by Gun N Roses, Holy Grail by Hunters N Collectors.

I can't remember much more coz I drank a little bit too much....... hehehe

Shivers is the one i was thinking of!! That was doing my head in.

I did notice you put a huge dent in that bottle of JB when I got up in the morning :)

Kangaroosa, your 30 looks soo good :) , From what I could hear when i rang, Mick was in heaven.

also, One by Metallica = Awesome.

Thanks. I think he's a converted man. He was talking about a possible KE25 Rotorolla in future. Keep reminding him of it, and it may be a happening thing one day.