Selamat Datang....

20V_KE35

Hai, I'm from Malaysia...to e specific, in Ipoh, perak.So any malaysia here. Why I'm here? Man this is the place where u can get alot of info on upgrading ur K series engine. Been searching like forever for this kind of site. Got alot of them but many just die....barely alive. So guy can i get to know u?? :dance:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, I was so correct in guessing you were from Malaysia :dance:

Welcome. You've come to the right place to look for K engine info. Now you just need to become really good friends with the Search function :D

Always remember, MALAYSIA BOLEH!

Edited by demuire

Are there still many pre-KE70's in Malaysia? Last time I was back, I saw a few here and there (in Melaka), most of them owned by some kampung man and his family, or similar. So obviously not really modified, or well kept for that matter. Don't think I saw any in KL, too many wannabe Evo's and super rice Civics there. Did see a few KE70's though, but again not many worth mentioning. Seem to be quite a few good ones according to ZTH though.

Edited by demuire

the old skool car came back out of the kampung after the drif fever hit malaysia last year....lucky me i brought my ke35 only RM1600...that AUS700. I'm the only person in ipoh drive this car, but early 2005, bang, saw 4-5 ke35 on the road. not only than ke70 4 doors,2 doors, ke20, ke30, and even datsun now are hunted by youngster....heard that my car now worth RM3500...wow double!!!!

Haha, sounds like when Initial D came to Australia, and all of a sudden AE86's were worth like 20 times more. Better than real estate market!

I suppose Ipoh, like Melaka, would have more of these old school cars since it's still a fairly kampung sort of city. Good ol Datsun 120Y, impossible to kill them, one of my uncles had one. My aunt ended up rolling it when she fell asleep driving home to Tampin one day. Went up a guard rail and flipped over, oops. Now they have some Wira or something boring like that.

the old skool car came back out of the kampung after the drif fever hit malaysia last year....lucky me i brought my ke35 only RM1600...that AUS700. I'm the only person in ipoh drive this car, but early 2005, bang, saw 4-5 ke35 on the road. not only than ke70 4 doors,2 doors, ke20, ke30, and even datsun now are hunted by youngster....heard that my car now worth RM3500...wow double!!!!

just to update u guys abt the car price now in Malaysia

as I just heard that......... Datusn 120Y have gone up to RM 6K++ :angrybird: and KE30/20/70 the price have just shoot up due to initial D craze !!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by cookie

Oh cool, do you know Chin and Yogi and all them people? I can't really remember all their names, but I went TT with them when I was back there last year, August or something like that. I remember one guy had a umm... forget what year Corolla, FWD thing with Beam 3SGE, mmm so fun :angrybird: And then someone else rocked up with a really awesome Supra, but I think his clutch was stuffed so he couldn't really gas it, too much power :thumbsup: Chin's 20v KE70 is pretty cool too, but he didn't bring it that night.

Edited by demuire