Hater Ke20

HATER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dave, how does it work not having door locks?

I assume you have remote central locking....but what if the battery goes flat or something??

Cheers,

Mark M

Haven't had any problems with the door locks got a really good dry cell battery. if anything went wrong with the battery easy to get to because its in the boot and i have a key for that.

• 4 months later...

The problem with the radiaor only started after the alloy core one was put in. Car never had a problem with the old style radiator after speaking the the guy that built it the other night. I believe that when it has been totally rebuilt by Ben (3 owners ago - but still not the guy that built it originally) there has been an earth problem with the radiator that it causing it to coninually crack.

Only my 2cents worth however. I would look at getting a complete new core from PWR and earthing it, plus it will keep up the great appearence of that engine bay.

Good luck with it

Justin

It has a nice earth strap streight to the radiator but i can add another, ill have a look does anyone know who the first owner was, was his name alf? Just curious other then that great little car if anyone has any history would be great

When was the engine rebuilt with the cp pistons and rings?

Thanks if anyone can help

thanks Rob

Edited by sr20ke20

• 2 weeks later...
It has a nice earth strap streight to the radiator but i can add another, ill have a look does anyone know who the first owner was, was his name alf? Just curious other then that great little car if anyone has any history would be great

When was the engine rebuilt with the cp pistons and rings?

Thanks if anyone can help

thanks Rob

Bump

Hi Rob,

I am still in contact with the guy that built it. Was originally poo brown with the SR and can be seen in the serious performance dvd 3 or 4. Has been built for about 10 years. So back in the bay it was a very new conversion. Happy to discuss the guy who built it but not on an open forum, PM me if you would like.

The second owner of the car rebuilt the engine to its current specs. His name is BEN and I believe that he works for Insight Motorsport or can obtain information for there. Off memory it is has forged bottom end (not sure of brand) and the head has had some work with 272 cams.

Justin

Hi Rob,

I am still in contact with the guy that built it. Was originally poo brown with the SR and can be seen in the serious performance dvd 3 or 4. Has been built for about 10 years. So back in the bay it was a very new conversion. Happy to discuss the guy who built it but not on an open forum, PM me if you would like.

The second owner of the car rebuilt the engine to its current specs. His name is BEN and I believe that he works for Insight Motorsport or can obtain information for there. Off memory it is has forged bottom end (not sure of brand) and the head has had some work with 272 cams.

Justin

Thanks for all your help