Delete Thread, Started A New One

Beauc

Members dont see this ad
Well... you scored yourself a virgin KE30 at least and that's the main thing.. now... time for the violations! :)

And your mates car is tough as nuts! What's in that thing?

Yeah man can't wait to get stuck into it haha, made a few calls today to get prices on some half cuts etc

Heading more towards the SR20det conversion at the moment as i've had a rotor already and want it to have

some sort of reliability haha.

My mates car has a 5.0L on Nos

n1396797378_30045063_9818.jpg

n1396797378_30051761_155.jpg

Here's a few vids :bash:

Seen this on ebay, looked pretty clean.

Reminds me alot of my first rolla, but alot cleaner

Yeah there's a few things I wanna get fixed like the small rust spots and it needs a head gasket which I might do tomorrow, it was just an off chance that I came across it as I wasn't really looking for one at the time! Ultimatley I want the car to run 12's which will be more than suffice for a daily driver, I don't get much time to search through the forums so I might ask a few questions here, what diff is the eaisest to modify to fit? What sort of suspension setups are an easy replacement keeping in mind ill want to run bigger brakes later on (its what I do for a job) ill make all the braided lines etc at work, it has a late model master cyl on it so ill have to see if it will be able to push vt calipers or something of the likes....

I was one of the previous owners of this car, it's a bit of a slut and has got around a bit lol. I bought it from a guy down here in Melbourne who had bought it from someone in Sydney. I then sold it on to someone who took it back up to Sydney.

It's a great little car, it has the mintest interior I have ever seen. It's just the few minor rust spots/dents on the body that let it down.

Good luck with the project mate, I hope you turn it into a little weapon. It would make a great sleeper :P

Cheers, Brent.

I was one of the previous owners of this car, it's a bit of a slut and has got around a bit lol. I bought it from a guy down here in Melbourne who had bought it from someone in Sydney. I then sold it on to someone who took it back up to Sydney.

It's a great little car, it has the mintest interior I have ever seen. It's just the few minor rust spots/dents on the body that let it down.

Good luck with the project mate, I hope you turn it into a little weapon. It would make a great sleeper :P

Cheers, Brent.

Haha thats awesome, i was kind of hoping someone would know its history!

Yeah should be a good base for a project going to breathe some new life into it

and get it running some numbers :(

Are the k's on the cluster original k's do you know?

Edited by Beauc

I just checked what I wrote down for how many K's it had done on the ebay add for when I sold it and it was 141741 k's and I'm pretty sure that was genuine so I dunno what's happened there :P.

This is what it looked like when I bought it http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=31816

and this is what it looked like when I sold it

DSC01181.jpg

Just out of curiosity, does it still have the Daytona rx-7 floor mats in it??? LOL.

Cheers, Brent.

Edited by BReNt

Just out of curiosity, does it still have the Daytona rx-7 floor mats in it??? LOL.

Cheers, Brent.

Haha pretty funny, i thought it used to have a visor on it as it has a couple of marks on the chrome strips..

Yeah the posters are sitting in the boot at the moment, i was like :P when i saw them haha, Rang around today

on prices of engines and thinking i might just do a quick 20V silvertop conversion for the time being just need to find

a t50 box now and a diff to suit, maybe hilux? Anyone know of any floating around?

i must admit seen it on ebay a couple of times looks very clean hence the price u paid for i believe its good value.

is the silver top just second hand or reco?

with no box sounds alittle pricey IMO

should be a rocket when its done tho keep us posted

i must admit seen it on ebay a couple of times looks very clean hence the price u paid for i believe its good value.

is the silver top just second hand or reco?

with no box sounds alittle pricey IMO

should be a rocket when its done tho keep us posted

Cheers, I think its just an import second hand motor from ichiban, forgot to ask how many k's on it, which i will do tomorrow.

Pretty much i will set the suspension and diff etc up so that it is ready for a 13bt or something similar later on

when i am ready for a turbo car again, moving into a new place with the missus and that at the moment so i don't

want to be spending loads on a setup straight away and i think the 20v will do the job for now!

Do you know of anywhere else in Sydney i can try other than SSS automotive for a motor and box combo?

Thanks

Yeah man can't wait to get stuck into it haha, made a few calls today to get prices on some half cuts etc

Heading more towards the SR20det conversion at the moment as i've had a rotor already and want it to have

some sort of reliability haha.

My mates car has a 5.0L on Nos

n1396797378_30045063_9818.jpg

n1396797378_30051761_155.jpg

Here's a few vids :P

hey is that rolla engernered if so can ya give me the name of who did chers