--------{Ke38 Wagon}---------

Oh-KE

Members dont see this ad

sweeeeeet ride.

definate agree with removal of the rear and side window stripes.

the look you are going for does not need them.

once youve taken them off, then reassess wether the visor stays or goes ?

its very handy on these sunny adelaide days!

cheers, scott

Cheers guys, yeah scott true about the visor, been loving it to be honest. I think it will stay for now. The stripes are annoying because you can't see shit out the back but then they are good because you can't see in either. As for what look I'm going for, I haven't really put much thought into, just going with what feels right I guess. Practicality comes first usually, which is why the stripes are going. But then pimp is also high on the agenda. :2thumbs:

Head light visors? Definately an impulse buy haha.. and definately not practical... Bit different, probably illegal. Meh!

Exhaust is going to be sticking out the side behind left rear wheel very soon.

I WANT A KE36 REAR BUMPER!

Clutch cable broke today while driving on Anzac Highway. Luckily just next the abandond petrol station where I managed to pull into. Also lucky I am a RAA member so I got a free tow home. :)

Pretty happy with the outcome really.. Could have been much worse!

chrisd.jpg

It was a matter of an hour or two before I had another clutch cable in the car. Been cruising since and the clutch actually feels alot smoother with the newer cable in. It used to be hard to let it out slowly without it sticking and then jumping.. was really annoying and I thought it was the actual clutch but I'm happy to know it's not.

Ryan it's about 2" lowered all round and the rear is only reversed eyes with an extra leaf. Comfortable ride while still having the lowered look.

Plans(in no order): Continue with body work and paint. Get some new fat tires for the rear. Put 5 speed box in with a fresher 4k. Service brakes.

Dinner time! :)

I did a fuel consumption calculation today, after filling up to the brim and driving exactly 100kms I filled it up again today and got 11.28 litres into it which gives me a total of 8.8kms per litre.. :/ thats pretty bad right?

What kind of things should I be looking at with fuel consumption like that? I get a fuel smell in the car sometimes too so maybe a leak somewhere?