Kevin The K Sevin

flat out

Members dont see this ad

ke55 lca's are the same as corona, and ta22 struts because ae86 ones are way overpriced and over rated

yeah si, i polished it and all, plus dads done all the fiddely shit and made it look half respectable, nick is wiring it some time soon so no doubt it will be a top notch job :)

thanks for all the possitive comments

Edited by flat out

• 2 weeks later...

coilovers done and in there, its very low, jacked up and the tire sits an inch from the guard,

flaring and cutting the guards for max low and castor today

my old man if having a crack at running the loom aswell

booked in for exhaust on monday, its a 2.1/4 mandrel bent with a lukey stainless packed and bodied race muffler and possibly a resonator up the back, twin 2.1/4 45deg upswept stainless tips,

had some issues with steeing knuckles yeasterday, i cut and shut them and i welded one and dad welded the other, the one i did simpley snapped but we could tell why with the snap, so we veed them out again and hit them with the welder up as hot as it would go, very very beefy now, did a test with a spare one and held it in the vice, belted it with the sledge and it wouldnt budge, good enough till i can get ps ones or nigel cut n shuts

i will get some pics asap

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...