Someone Organise A Cruise

madmax7

Members dont see this ad
someone needs to organise a cruise real soon like 2 weeks away or something

*sigh* why is it that people that say they want to cruise always expect someone else to organise it. How about you do some leg work and make up one of you own :jamie:

as for people turning up for the cruise it all depends on when where and time :lol:

ill be up for a cruising once my shifts settle down at work and i finish researching/planning and buying suspension components for my new suspension setup

I can organise one if you like but you might be best to start a thread calling for active members or something!

There does not appear to be that many ACTIVE people in SA at the moment, or any that really want to cruise.

If there is enough demand then yes we should all get together for a shindig. The weather has been heaps nice these last few weekends on at least one of the days (Sat/Sun) anyway.

PS - the Lobethal Grand Carnival is coming up in a few weeks - October Long Weekend - and I happen to live right on the designated track for it, sitting on my verandah getting drunk watching like last year FTW

There are plenty of SA members and plenty of people who would be interested in a cruise, but the ones that work the best are the ones that are organised well in advance.

Would a cruise in say October on the long weekend be a possibility? Gives people plenty of time to become free and get the word out!

Cheers,

KJ.

I wouldnt recommmened a cruise october long weekend. A) Alot of people go away B) Bigger than normal police presence...

been on cruises during long weekends and have never had any issues/hassles before, it all depends time of day/cruise route and how big a group you get. Plus also depends on how many uncaring/unthinking persons who tag along and misbehave.

it all dependent on what people what and if they have plans :worship:

Read - depends on the number of skylines on the cruise.

the last large rollaclub cruise i attended someone decided it would be fun to get sideways at the first corner after leaving the carpark :worship: so not just skyline owner or vl owners

Read - uncaring people period