My Ke30

killa13b

hey there ,

well this is my ke30 i have striped it down to a shell getting ready for paint, my dads mate is a pannel beather whos showing me how to do most of the prep work befor he finishes it off and sprays it , i have a 13b bridge port sitting on my shed floor witch is goign in to it once it comes back from south coast rotory in october getting all new seals throw it ,

the car has no rust anywhere only tiny little peices of serfice rust i brought this car off the orignal owner for 200 the old lady i brought it off never realyy drove it it only has 54000 on the clock no mayjor dings just slight body rippel,

hopefully ill have some pice of the motor soon but hirs some of the car as it stands today (sorry about the spellign and punchuation)

post-9032-1252559324_thumb.jpg

post-9032-1252559359_thumb.jpg

post-9032-1252559397_thumb.jpg

post-9032-1252559428_thumb.jpg

post-9032-1252559452_thumb.jpg

post-9032-1252559483_thumb.jpg

post-9032-1252559510_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
It looks and sounds like an interesting project killa13b. What colour are you painting it?? Keep us updated as you go.

Good Luck with it,

Josh :jamie:

painting it mack truck barbatos green. I'm just runnign into a few snags witch are drivign me up the walll like today i put the door in prima and i found 3 imperfections only really tiny but I'm a perfectionest lol and yeah will def \keep posting up hir

i just went to rub back to door tyo fix the little imperfections and heaps of prima came off like flaked off i thort it could have had somethign on there or maybe it just fried up i don't know anyone got any idearcause my pannel beater isnot comign over till sunday and i wonted to finsh it today

just a quick one fixed all thwe imperfections in the bonet over the last couple of day but wen tto rub the hole thing back ready for prima and found out that the last owner was an idiot and did a dodgy respary so now i have to rub back twice as much , soooooo much more work but not givign up lol

well found out that i have to rub the hole bonet back ber metalcasue of a dodgey reairs done befor on it so angry but arrwell neary alldone about half to do then I'm hgitting the body ow and got a door off joe from this club, thnax heaps mate and a intera peice i needed but she should be painted in 3 weeks and also I'm off to buy the paint on monday got my tax cheeck back and got a god amount back so it paid for all my paint yay lol

:cool: bonet is now in prima after a long week of straghting and sanding to get her perfect but its finally done lol, even thow i had to get a new spray gun..... any one know where to get a putty gun i need one thats y my gun bloked up so much any ways hirs a few pics I'm off to get paint monday :dance:

post-9032-1253247433_thumb.jpg

post-9032-1253247457_thumb.jpg