My Ke30

killa13b

:cool: bonet is now in prima after a long week of straghting and sanding to get her perfect but its finally done lol, even thow i had to get a new spray gun..... any one know where to get a putty gun i need one thats y my gun bloked up so much any ways hirs a few pics I'm off to get paint monday :dance:

post-9032-1253247623_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

just a quick one droped mototr off at south coast rotoray getting bridge port and dinoed with new box on it and manifold on new t04e high flowed turbo new injectors and custom planem so far motor ows me just under 8k so hoping to get atlest 250kw at whells out of it if not ium gunna be shattered and bodys comign on good to should be redy to have door jams painted in 2 weeks and and under wheel arches ...

• 2 weeks later...
Hey dude, what are you doing in the ass end of things?

Going to 13b mine as well and 4 link the rear end with mc donald bros. tubs etc.

Bit of overkill but will be bullet proof

yeah I'm thinking 4 link i got a set up off my mates rx3im try8ign to gt cause he wrote it off but yeah build it rightthe first time u dotn have to build it agin :) :y:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...